Hello.
Spammers will not be entertained.
Love us, we love you too. (:
Hate us, kindly fxck off.
You're not welcomed here.
Currently owned by,

Profile.


AMY.
291095, 13.
Dunman High, 09'.
iloveColinTan♥
Blog, Msn


CHARLENE.
290696, 12.
PLMGSS, 1-1.


ERINNA.
, 12.
PLMGSS, 1-1.
Msn


EVAN.
080996, 12.
St Nicholas Girls
iloveWuChun♥
Msn

ISABELLE.
220296, 12.
PLMGSS, 1-1.
Blog, Msn

I rock. :D
JACELYN.
020496, 12.
PLMGSS, 1-3B
Future MrsJoeJonas.♥
Blog, Msn, Facebook


KRISTA.
050996, 12.
Zhonghua Sec, 1E5.
Apparent Spasm & Craze♥ (;
Blog, Msn , Friendster


NETHANIA.
060396, 12.
Raffles Girls Sec.
iloveNickJonas ♥
Msn


RENA.
090396, 12.
Cedar Girls.
Msn

SOPHIA.
220696, 12.
ILOVEAARONYAN!!!!!!
PLMGSS, 1-1.


SUFANG.
201096, 12.
TKGS 1e3 <3
I love humour.
Blog, Msn


YULING.
120896, 12.
Cedar Girls. 1Popsicles
Future ROCKSTAR♥
Blog, Msn


ZHIYI.
291096, 12.
SOTA.
Msn

Craptime.

Past.
November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 March 2012

Credits.
JACELYN.♥
Kristaaa
Basecodes

Tuesday, December 2, 2008
9:43 PM

Ahahas, today so fun. :D
First I went t ZY's house.
Slack there for maybe 20mins then Arhball came. (I lazy type her name. Will be AB from now on.)
Then we walked t th bus-stop t take 72 t Tampines Mall.
In th bus, we were talking bout' secondary schools.
Omg, if I auditioned for SOTA for visual arts & actually got in, th fee so ex.
Th art supplies so damn ex. -.-
Then when we reached there we go eat lunch at food court.
But we went t buy movie tickets first.
They made me order my food last. -.-
AB didn't eat lunch, she only ate dessert, yet she was th last one t finish. -.-
LOL, we entered th cinema like so early. Cause we wanted t sit down.
Zy saw her twilight advertisement in th cinemans. Then she like so hyper la. -.-
What's with Twilight?!?!?
We watched Wild Child. :D
Some parts like not even funny, yet got people laugh. -.-
Or maybe I just didn't get it. o-o
Wild Child veh nice. LOL.
Quite funny. o-o
ZY cried. Got some parts veh sad. HAHAHAHAHAHAS. Me & AB keep laughing.
Aftet th movie, we went t walk walk.
BEST PART OF TH DAY.
We went Toys R Us. LOL. :x
We were playing with th baby dolls, LMAO.
They seriously make funny noises. -.-
Then we saw HSM dolls, Hannah Montana dolls.
But I don't see any Camprock dolls.
Seriously, I don't mind buying th "Shane Gray" if there was.
But it better be nice.
Then later we saw this "MAGIC 8 ball".
IT WAS SUPPOSED T ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU ASK.
OMGGGGGGGGGGG, ZY ASKED, "WILL I MARRY ROBERT P.?"
THEN TH MAGIC BALL WAS, "YES."
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG, THEN MY TURN, "I ASKED WILL I EVER MEET JOE JONAS?"
THEN TH BALL WAS, "YES."
HAHAHAHAHAHAS.
THEN I ASKED AGAIN, "WILL JOE JONAS MARRY ME?"
THEN TH BALL WAS, "WITHOUT ANY DOUBT."
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME & ZY SCREAM & KEEP LAUGHING ON TH FLOOR.
THEN LATER ZY ASKED, "WILL EVANGELINE EVER MEET WUCHUN?"
THEN H BALL, "NO."
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHS.
AB FOR SURE VEH DISSAPOINTED. LOL.
Then later we go eat dinner I think. o-o
It was like 5+. LOL.
We went Pasta Mania.
I didn't eat, wasn't hungry. :\
I only eat ice cream. LOL.
Then suddenly got this person go call me, claiming she was my junior.
I keep asking who but she keep making me guess.
So I guessed: Shahirah, Hui Jie, Colleen & Joey.
But all wrong. -.-
I was like, "WTF? Who th hell are you?!"
Cannot be right, they are th only juniors I usually talk t.
Who else can it be? -.-
UUUGGGGGHHHHHHH, it was toatally bugging me.
After dinner we go arcade.
Aiyah, lazy blog.
After arcade, went t ZY house, sack for 30mins then her father send us home.
ZY GAVE ME 3 JB POSTERS TODAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!11
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, 2 JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
& 1 TOGETHERRRRRRRRRR.
I THINK MY JB WALL IS KINDA DONE CAUSE I DON'T THINK I CAN PUT ANYMORE.
I DON'T BOTHER T PUT BEHIND TH DOOR CAUSE I WON'T SEE IT OFTEN ANYWAY.
TOTAL OF 11 POSTERS ON THAT WALL.
I STILL HAVE 1 CAMPRCOK POSTER & 1 JOE POSTER WHICH IS NOT ON THAT WALL, BUT IT'S IN MY CUPBOARD. :D
I LOVE PEOPLE WHO GIVE ME POSTERS.
OMGGGGGSZXZXZXZXZ, ZY YOU ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
JOE LOOKS SO MUCH HOTTER IN TH DARK BTW. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Next week maybe watching Bolt with ZY & Arhball again. Maybe more people.
I watch alr. I cried a bit at th end. Cause I find it sad. LOL. :x